CTAN Update: nfssext-cfr

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Jun 19 18:58:52 CEST 2015

Clea F. Rees submitted an update to the

                nfssext-cfr

package.

Version:  2010-07-17
License:  lppl1.3

Summary description:  Extensions to the LaTeX NFSS.

 The package is an extension of nfssext.sty, which is distributed
 with the font installation guide.

 Includes an attempt to improve \ofstyle and microtype support for
 variant families.

 There is no change to the available commands or package support. (No
 new features, no shocking disappearances.) It is possible that it may
 result in changes to line breaks if a document uses microtype, although
 I am not sure that it will actually do so. (It shouldn't make a
 difference for cfr-lm and I'm not sure that anything else with
 microtype support uses it.)

 The reason for the difference in version and publication dates is that
 I forgot that I was testing it and just discovered I'm using a local
 copy 5 years on.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nfssext-cfr/

More information is at