CTAN Update: latexmk

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri Oct 14 20:22:45 CEST 2016

John Collins submitted an update to the

                latexmk

package.

Version:  4.48  2016-09-05
License:  gpl2

Summary description:  Fully automated LaTeX document generation

 1. Correct creation of output and aux directories to
    correctly handle relative paths when -cd is used.

 2. New routines for manipulating dependency lists of a rule.

 3. Documentation updates.

The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk
(Due to a bug in the update mechanism of our webpage,
 this page has not yet been updated properly.  We are
 aware of the problem and hope it can be solved soon.
 Sorry for the inconvenience)!

The package's files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra RĂ¼be-Pugliese