CTAN update: knuth-dist

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Feb 10 15:06:35 CET 2021

Karl Berry submitted an update to the

                knuth-dist

package.

Version number: 2021-02-05
License type: knuth pd

Summary description: The current state of Knuth's contributions

Donald Knuth has completed his 2021 tuneup of TeX. A few obscure bugs
have been fixed. There will be new printings of all the
Computers&Typesetting books.

His report will be published in the next issue of TUGboat, but we have
made a draft available now:
https://tug.org/TUGboat/tb42-1/tb130knuth-tuneup21.pdf. The page
numbers there now are fake, but we don't expect the content to change
substantively.

I am merely uploading the new files on DEK's behalf. He is, of course,
solely responsible for his own content. The same files are also
available from ftp.cs.stanford.eduLpub/tex.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/knuth/dist

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/knuth-dist

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .