CTAN submission: FixpPak 8 for emTeX/TDS (OS/2)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Mar 4 17:07:56 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the file emtexfix8.zip to the /incoming directory
at ftp://dante.ctan.org.  Please, unpack it in the CTAN directory

  systems/os2/emtex-contrib/emtexTDS .

Doing so will replace the present files

  readme.eng
  readme.ger
  README.fixes

and create a new subdirectory

  fix008 .

(Please, do not specify the option -a for unzip; text files have
already Unix line endings.)

Please, remove the existing subdirectories fix004, fix005, fix006
and fix007; they are obsolete now.

This is FixPak 8 for emTeX/TDS; see the file README.fixes for an
overview.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the update in
CTAN:/tex-archive/systems/os2/emtex-contrib/emtexTDS
as suggested and removed the old fix00? directories.

--
Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team